iBid COVID Guidelines
- NO admittance into State Surplus Warehouse for property viewing – iBid viewing is limited to “Virtual Only”.
- NO facility access for anyone with COVID-19 or potential case of COVID-19.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE – Masks/Facial Coverings) must be worn at all times when inside the facility.
- Social distancing, minimum of 6 feet spacing if possible.
- Respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes, should be practiced.
- Facility access restricted to iBid customer or designee.
- Only ONE (1) customer is allowed inside the main entrance and they will not be allowed to enter the warehouse.
- Pick-up must be completed by person/persons 18 years of age or older – NO children are allowed in the facility.
- All customers must BRING THEIR OWN PRINTED INVOICE or property pickup will be refused.
- All customers are required to bring a valid government issued ID / ID number will be recorded onto invoice at the time of pickup.
- Small items will be placed on table in foyer for customer contactless pickup / Large items will be placed outside in parking lot.
- Due to contactless pickup restrictions, customers must be able to load their own property into their vehicle.
|Recently posted auctions|
|Aug 23, 2019 - 10:01 AM TEST Do Not Bid or Launch|
- 10/30/2019 - Temporary Map Link. Click Here
- 05/25/2018 - State Surplus Warehouse is closed Monday, May 28th, 2018 for Memorial Day
- 11/29/2017 - Effective 12/1/2017, all iBid items must be paid for and picked up within 5 business days. There will not be a 5 day grace period for pick ups until further notice.
- 09/28/2016 - Pickup times are 12:30 p.m. until 4:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday. Excluding State Holidays.